Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful for the gifts in my life. My children, my family, my friends and most of all for the way God is using me. I started this blog after my friend Kathy encouraged me. I know that I am not a writer but I do love to put into words what I feel about things so maybe this will be good for me. Today I was reminded once again that it doesn't matter who we are, who we know, how much money we have, all of those things help but even when you are like me...broke, not knowing anyone with huge amounts of money or power and not being one of those people myself. A simple, kind-hearted person can make a difference if they open their hearts up and listen to what God is telling them. I want to leave a legacy of kindness and giving. I want to be someone that I hope my children grow up to be like. I want to make a difference. A BIG DIFFERENCE. It all started in 2005 with a blanket I invented and has passed through many hoops, some of which I will share with you. Now it's come to cupcakes and children. Is this how God will choose to use me to help others or will he push me into a new business again? I hope I'm listening when He tells me.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! cant wait to follow you!

    p.s. for some reason the link to sharon doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete