Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh the things I've done

My life has been nothing if not interesting. I am so curious as to what it looks like in its entirety to the Lord. I picture it as a jigsaw puzzle scattered amongst the floor of Heaven. God already knows what it will be when all the pieces are together properly, but I only see glimpses of how it all fits together, one small section at a time. He strings the events of my life together this way. A piece that once seemed so out of place and unnecessary was needed to connect the piece on the other side that brought me to a beautiful new section of the puzzle. So many amazing things have happened in my life. Things that I would have never expected. Had I not had the piece I thought useless, I may have never know these events. I have met famous celebrities, been in books and on morning shows, turned Pauly Shore down for a date lol. .. most people would consider these things amazing for a young single mother. These, however, are not the events I am referring to. My amazing moments have been the births of my babies, finding a man that I trust to care for them as well as I do, losing everything but never going without thanks to God's grace, lifting the spirits of a dying young boy who just wanted his friends to see him on my website, watching my nephew who has AMC progress and move mountains everyday, meeting amazing people along this journey that God showed me how to find... These are my amazing events. There are no coincidences in my life. It would seem there have been thousands, but I know that each of them is just another piece in my life's puzzle and that I will see how they all connect over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment